My day & Plus new videos

Yesterday was wednesday so that meant up at da secret room, co-hosting =D the one of the young ladies that started out, ended on her last show yesterday,Now I can say check us out every wednesday at 6pm on www.streetmarketradio.com owwwww, and then I hung out with my sister Nyla and we talked about nicki minaj's performance at the vma's and how SB came on looking crazy and how if you mix his dance with Ushers then it would look like you having a seizure lol. then I received some ill txt messages,I thought I blocked them but I received more so I had to get my Google on and found a way, havent gotten anything yet but we will see.

Now on to the Music
Wordspit is having a show on Monday Oct 4th at Crash Mansion its only 5 beans to get in its on 199 Bowery street. Take the J to Bowery and its right around the corner. So come out, I'ma be there you should be there too.

Now Videos lol
I just peep the video for Ashton Martin Music , I feel it took too damn long to come out smh, it was a kool video untill Drake came on with a new verse and that made it WAY BETTER. so check it out


And last night I peeped the Ciara Speechless video, it was okay I used to bump that song like crazy months ago. I see they cut out Dream verse which is okay with me lol. Check it out


Ciara has a song called Rattla its old and unreleased record but this is my SHIT!

Ciara - Rattla NEW SONG
Uploaded by Sport-81. - See the latest featured music videos.

Hope yall enjoyed that
Untill Next Time =* Muah Much Love Ms.Truth SWAK Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up