THE VMA'S RECAP

To be honest I wasnt gonna go a post on the VMA's because we all watched it together on twitter or fb I missed my True Blood to catch it but its all good.. I have my opinion on the the show.. Here's the recap:

Chelsey Handler (No her last name aint lately) Hosted the show, she was ehh she was reaching sometimes, but that's how she do. She said some jokes about TI,Kanye, The Jersey Shore ect.Even Lindsy Lohan was in a skit with her. Lindsy was defintiney looking better. She even had Rick Ross come out and scoop her up on a go cart i think lol

Nicki Minaj & Will.I.Am performed at the pre-show.. Umm wow Nicki, from the beehive & and space suit and Will looking like a black shaprie idk where to begin. Nicki definitely needs to step her performance game up. Espeically if she going on tour with Usher & Trey Songz.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Lady Gaga wore some crazy outfits but definitely wasn't as crazy as last year. Which was a plus, she looked nice in my opinion. She stole the show winning a bunch of awards including Video Of The Year the biggest award of them all. She won 8 awards in all .
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Peep Her Shoes
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I swear I didnt know this dress was made of meat


Eminem perform I'm not afraid and The Way You Lie with a apperance by rihanna.. Someone said she looked crazy with combat boots and a mexican dress LMAO!. Em won Best Hip-Hop and Best Male Video.. He had to dip to come back to Ny to perform with Jay.. =)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Justin Bieber performed.. Did some Usher moves, but its kool .. He won Best New Artist.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trey Songz introduced Usher. He performed right after Justin how cute He did that Dj joint & Omg .. Usher is a little slow with it but he still kept up.
His tour should be good =) dec. 12 coming to NY =D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Florence And The Machine Performed-I really didnt watch it =( sorry well not really.

Taylor Swift took it upon herself to still bring up the Ye shit from last year, I guess she tryna get some money off the situation a year later.. I think the name of the song is Forgiveness. Correct me if I'm wrong. She went as far as to say "Who you are is not what you did...You're still innocent...32 and you're still growing up now." << side eye

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then it was Drakes turn even tho he didnt win anything he still had a good performance with Mary J and Swizzy singing Fancy. I wished T.I. was there but he was a no show =( ... But the remix verse that Mary did was good enough to be okay with TIP not being there.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

B.O.B. performed with Bruno Mars and Haley Williams.. Good stuff. My moms is tryna convince me that B.O.B. is cute he iiiiiigggghhhttt ..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It had some side acts perform like Jason Derulo, Robyn I couldve done without them. Real Talk

Linkin Park performed. I havent been keeping up with them. I used to listen to them here and there. Idk know what they performed.. so I'm moving on.

AND THE BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT
Goes to KANYE WEST. OMG HE KILLED IT!... HE PERFORMED HIS NEW SONG RUNAWAY WITH PUSHA T.. THAT BEAT IS STUCK IN MY HEAD. GO YE! The only thing I wasnt too big on was the auto-tune at the end ..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
AND HE LOOKED NICE IN THAT RED OUTFIT!...

AND THAT WAS THE VMA'S LET ME HEAR YOUR OPINIONS

Peep Trey Songz :Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PIC FROM MTV.COM

UNTILL NEXT TIME =* MUAH SWAK MUCH LOVE-MS.TRUTH

Tweet This

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you r so right. yo wat was up with lady gaga meat out fit. I cant deal with her sometime. yeah she was born that way alright lol. kanye did kill it. Im blad justin won. I really didnt like rihannas outfit and hair well its was nice but the three including them boot together,... oh no

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up