90310

Pretty Much relaxing ..picking an outfit for Wordspit show 2night.. Hurricane Earl is making me pick something more weather appropriate smh.. But I'ma be with the homies 2night and I'm there to support a friend, Like I always do...Cant wait ..







T.I. and Tiny Mugshots are the talk of the internet now ..Damn this really sucks. Like 50 said:
Man TI and tiny done got picked up agin for methamphetmines and ecstacy dam manTiny gotta take that charge. Say it was yours Baby
I agree with 50 on this one lol

Update of the wordspit show later on..

Its Labor Day weekend and I aint got shit planned. I'm jus going with the flow I guess.. I jus wanna get wasted and bugg out with the homies.. I will let yall know wass good in a later post.. To all my readers have fun this weekend but be safe somebody always gettin shot over bullshit.. So have fun but dont get 2222 crazy..

Untill Next Time =* Muah SWAK Much Love -Kai


Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up