1:10am Sept morning

At one point in my life I had it all set out .. and then idk what happen .. I had it set that I would go to college for business. jus to have a suitcase and heels, dont judge me I was young lol. Once I got to 11th grade I planned of being a graphic designer.. Since I had so much fun in e-commerce class in school. the 1st day of college came and went.. and I been on the grind ever since .. Now I have kinda lost the passion for graphics since everybody can do it now , even tho ideas still pop up in my head every now and then. Now I have this blog. I wanna do so much with it now. At 1st I jus wanted to get some feelings out.. Now I wanna share my love for music ect .. and give some talented people some shine. Going to da secret show and co-hosting showed me how comfortable I can be in front of the camera .. so I think I wanna purse that more.. Who knows what I can turn into.. Keep your eye on me cause I'm going places..

Thanks to those that show love I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart

Untill next time =* SWAK

Real Muzic Luver Interview COMING SOON!

OH YEA NEW TWITTER NAME @JUS_STFU HIT ME UP =)
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up