Willow Smith-Whip My Hair


If the Smith Family aint making paper idk who is . Will one of the highest paid actors, Jada doing her thang! and the kids, make they own money at such young ages they dont need their parents money. Willow is now a singer for those that dont know I like the song very catchy its called Whip My Hair, she def doing her thang to keep up with the family and already being looked at for fashion for the kids, I feel like this little girl is going places. Well enjoy the record, Even if you dont like the song, you cant deny that she is going places..


Sounds like Rihanna a little bit, She do not sound like she 9 years old, I would bump it the beat is really good and the hook is what makes the song, Justin Beiber watch ya ass lol

Untill Next Time =* Muah SWAK

Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up