What's new with me


The job interviews I had on monday and tuesday went really good. I got a good feeling about this job, but I wont jinx it. Had a good weekend even tho I mainly stayed in the house, being home alone is sometime jus as fun as going to the club. I was very satisfied this weekend ;), Jus been feeling good =),

Over 1,000 views on this blog I am very happy, I appreciate all the love that I receive. Thanks to those that come and read the page,follow the page ,have it in the favorites, & especially those that promote it as well. I have big dreams for my life now and I feel that I can achieve it so please keep ya eye on me =).

This month is looking pretty good. My mommy birthday coming up, Idk what to get her. Any suggestions ?? hit the comment box =)


Gotta talk about Trey duh!.. PASSION PAIN & PLEASURE 9-14 GO! less then a week away. I'm excited because the snippet of Doorbell is stuck in my brain.. The concert is on the 17th.. already got the outfit just need the heels to complete it =) ... Jus found out where Trey cd signing will be heyyy.. Check out the Can't Be Friends Video



Make sure yall hit me on my twitter @Jus_STFU , Iam no longer @OoH_WeLL

Untill Next Time =* Muah SWAK, Much Love -Kai



Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up