Kiss Recap: Wordspit,Real Muzic,Sugar Mafia and More

This week was so busy its crazy .. So I just wanted to share a couple things I came across this week ..

1st off I have to give a shoutout to Wordspit for his interview with ThisIs50.com .

I may have said this before but fuck it I'll say it again, to see him perform at the ark in brooking a few years back to  now rocking the bet music matters stage and more, I am truly proud of Wordspit. People counted him out early and said he wouldn't make it and here he is doing better than them all. I will continue to support his movement because he's a great artist #TeamIllest! Make sure you check out his website http://wordspitwashere.com/

In the same breath with Wordspit I must remind you to get the amazing Cocoa Sarai Raining In My Room track
Check it out here: New Music Tuesday

Real M.U.Z.I.C has a new joint called Fashion Forward a song made for the talented ladies Coco and Breezy (you've seen them in Beyonce's Party video).. They are up and coming artist and I fucks with them so check them out


I came across a jewelry line called Sugar Mafia.. Judi from Bad Girls Club and Kimbella (Ughh) from Love and Hip-Hop have been seen rocking some of their items ladies check it out ..
 Sugar Mafia and Beads By Wood and what I want for Christmas this year down below




Check Out The Website and Twitter Page  for more items


And For My Fellas There is Beads By Wood .. If I had a boo he would get these lol 


His and Hers 

Check out the website and fb page for these plus more 

Christmas is coming and these would be great stocking stuffers , you can thank me late Drake Flow lmao .. I know it's one thing I'm looking forward to opening and that's this 


Don't judge me I would have tooo much fun with this LMAO!!!!! 







Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up