New Music Tuesday Cocoa Sarai, Rob Manuchi, and Official Stichel

Today I have some feel good music for you ..

1st up is Ms. Cocoa Sari with Raining In My Room OMG!!! let me tell you I heard this song back in Sept at The Wordspit HIV awareness show .. She finally put it out and I'm more hyped now because I get to put it on repeat that beat has a hold on me.  It's funny I was just fishing around and came across her Vibe Vixen interview and they had the song up .. Please Please Please listen to this girl she is TALENTED!!!! Take a listen to the song that woke me up out my sleep lol
01 Cocoa Sarai- Raining In My Room (Prod. Jayd) by legendfactceo
Check out her interview on Vibe http://www.vibevixen.com/2011/11/vixen-chat-cocoa-sarai-talks-raining-in-my-room-pop-soul-beauty-regimen/


Next up is Rob Manuchi rapper from BK .. Now everybody wants to be a rapper but its only a few coming up that I really fucks with and he is one of them no cheesy lines just straight from the heart, I gotta respect it .. I had featured one of his songs on Da Secret Room some months back "Make A Movie ft T-Pain" good stuff. Now he back with something new for the ladies called T-Shirt (based on that name you know where its going lol) enjoy



Last but not least is a beat selection from Official Stichel he got the heat to feed these streets. Looking for a producer? Need something HOT!!! listen here because Official Stichel got it, take a listen if you think I'm lying.
Now I gave you R&B, Hip-Hop and a hot producer .. something to add to your ipods. As well Don't forget to get that Drizzy album
He'll be in Harlem at Best Buy for the Cd Signing get your wristbands 10am 

Over and Out -Truth 

Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up