Trey Songz Mixtapes plus Top Of The World Vid.


Been listening to Trey Songz newest mixtapes OOO child .. if you haven't heard it PLEASE go and get it (check the last post to get it) .. Loving it . I was worried that Trey was gonna put out just hip-hop songs and just a little bit of r&b, but he gave me the perfect balance. Anticipation 2 and Lemmeholdatbeat 2 was def needed since there was no album out this year .Trey is not done feeding the streets the Inevitable EP comes out Nov. 28th  with the single Top Of The World, plus the concert the in NY on the  25th, I wasn't able to get tickets .. Tickets came out on a non pay week for me but one my Trey Fam girls is going so she will have pictures on deck..But enjoy the Top Of The World from Trey now. This song is just about him giving back and wishing he could take everybody with him to the top, even tho he know he can't, Hey it be like that sometimes.



Damn I love him 

Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up