In This Weeks Events

Happy 11-11-11 make a wish people!

This week was one hell of a week..

Let's start off with the Serenity Nights Fashion Event at Basic Ballroom. Fashion, dancing and music what's a better combination.  Real Muzic was asked for perform and thats excatly what they did. No mics just them giving the crowd them and they was feeling it , More from Real Muzic coming soon stay tuned.

Then it was the BET Music Matters Event at Drom to support the homie Wordspit, It's never a time where I tell you he didn't do his thang and this performance was NO different , s|o to the band and Ms. Coco Sarai (Still need that Raining In My Room record!!) but check out the performance (Via King)


R.I.P. to Smoking Joe Frazier and Heavy D .
If you don't know who Joe Frazier, he was a Undisputed Heavyweight Champ back in the late 60's mid 70's. He's known mainly for his fight with Muhammad Ali in 1975. He was diagnosed with liver cancer in Sept and died Nov 7 . R.I.P. everytime I hear his name I think of the Ali movie and how Ali was talking junk before the fight lol.


Heavy D paved the way for smooth plus size brothers like Biggie and Rick Ross. Heavy D showed that he can get down and boogie just like everybody else. He was a major player in the game. Even tho kids today may not be able to see that, me growing up listening to him I can appreciate what he gave to the game. It's sad he's gone because we was just jamming to him on the BET awards a few weeks back. He was 44, he will be missed check out some classics

Somebody 4 Me


Now That We Found Love *Fave*


The Overweight Lovers In The House


R.I.P. 

Busta Rhymes made a tribute song to Heavy D called You Aint Gotta Wait Til I'm Gone


It's the truth say what you have to say to the people in your life so that when they go on home your not regretting anything. -Truth
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up