The Rundown: Trey Songz, Beyonce, Soul Train and more

Today is the 28th of Nov .. so that means I have to give a very very special Happy Birthday to Trey Songz .. if your new to my blog I love him .. So I'm just gonna make this quick .. Make sure you get that Inevitable ep coming out tomorrow .. http://treysongz.com/inevitable/


Oh yeah Beyonce dropped a video for Dance For You .. This girl is popping out more video's than anybody right now .. I aint mad at ALL .. I love this song, it's probably how her ass got pregnant lol, strip teases for Jay-Z lol.. But check her out in the classic black and white theme .. Gotta learn them moves now ..





Okay last night was the Soul Train Awards ehh it could've been better, much better idk if was the editing or the just the show itself .. but congrats to all the winners that included Beyonce Jill Scott Cee-Lo and Chris Brown and more ..

Necole Bitchie (my favorite blogette) Won for Best Soul Site Happy For Her she deserves it, She is my inspiration... I love her .....

Was yall feeling Tamar's performance last night? Check out the Gladys Knight tribute


Check out the rest of the performance here
http://www.bet.com/shows/soul-train-awards/2011/performers.html



Speaking of Soul Train .. on the red carpet Keri Hilson was throwing shade at Beyonce smh .. check the video .. I love Keri but she is NO Beyonce.. why can't they all just get along .. Keri been throwing shade since that Turning me on remix which she never wanted to admit to coming at Bey and Ciara but the lyrics speaks for itself ..  BUT maybe they can get passed it in the future ..


2011 top 10 album list coming soon .. Gonna have that discussion with my team of fellow music heads..  List coming to in Dec be on the look out ..  -Truth 
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up