Beyonce Live At Roseland DVD *Updated*


Today on Beyonce's Vevo channel they showed the Aug 19th show at Roseland .. My mother and I was able to attend (she won tickets off the radio) We stood out in that rain which had everybody soaked and got a decent spot inside and it was all worth it. To see her live is an experience in itself. We had a ball then we found out they were recording the show and the lady had the camera in our faces lol, I thought we might make it on the dvd but not really thinking it would happen. This evening we watched it together jammed like we where there remembered the faces we seen, then seen ourselves and started screaming like 15 year old's lol. Another memory me and my mom can share. But enjoy and jam like we did : Kisses-Truth

Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up