New Music Rich-Lo & O.F.F. Gang

I'ma put you on 2 something you may never heard b4 I have 2 video's I want you to watch .. Up and coming Artist.. One Dude named Rich-lo from East New York I was put on by him by a friend/producer by the name B.O. so watch out for them ya digg. Also a team of dudes named O.F.F. gang from harlem I was put on by my homie aka my heffa Niecy. I actually met these dude a lil while back cool dudes on the grind. So let me stop the typing and let yall hear some stuff..

1st up is

J-WESS, RICH-LO, YOUNG FUTURE & JUS FRANK -Bars for days


R.I.C.H.L.O.


O.F.F. Gang Fresh Shupp New Video


Jus Freestylin

hopefully we will be having interviews coming soon
STAY TUNED FOR THE SOUTHPAW WORDSPIT SHOW UPDATE
Untill Next Time =* SWAK
Tweet This

2 comments:

PiNk LiPstIcK said...

AND U KNOW THIS MANNN!!!!! dead asss kendra thank u 4 supporting my brother u alreayd kno how i feel about alll these guys I LOVE EM! i keep tryna telll yall its O.F.F. 2 The Fuckin MOON! and we nto goin nowhere>>>get with it or get ran over by ut! *NIECY* and its QUEEN HEFFA trick! lol

Anonymous said...

FEELIN THE LOVE THAT YOU SHOWIN ON YA BLOG. REALLY APPRECIATE IT

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up