Tiff By Fever



Some of you may have already seen and heard about these, But for those who dont know, These are the Tiff collection by fever. These 5 inch heels were seen on Raven Symone on Wendy Williams show recently. I heard about these heels from NecoleBitchie.com. I decided to look them up and and I came to the http://www.fevershoes.com/  website by Natischa Harvey (I hate that last name). The prices go from $200-$275
These Black pumps go for $275

These Brown pumps go for $200
The Gold plumps go for $275
I like these heels, even tho I couldnt walk in them lol , and plus its a backorder on them =( but check out the other styles..

They are the cheaper but still nice version of the Gianmarco Lorenzi heels Beyonce wore. 
These Babies run for about $2,795 
Fellas If you are looking at these I bet ya girl would like these pumps for Christmas 
                                        
Untill Next Time =* Muah SWAK Much Love Ms.Truth
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up