ABUSE My Take On It


Looking at Floyd Maweather Jr. in the news about hitting his babymother because she is a bad housekeeper, and Matt Barnes getting into with a female at the home more so his basketball wife girlfriend Gloria. Made me think when is it okay to hit a female

Most of you will say NEVER!, its never okay to hit a female. To be honest I'm on both sides of this topic to a certain extent. I'll explain.

I feel a dude that just beats on his female cause its tuesday morning and its no juice on the table is completely WRONG!. No dude should hit a female for reasons beyond her control or small little bullshit at that.

But I have seen it with my own two eyes females that push a dude to hit her.. I seen the guy try to calm her down, or even walk away. The female could go as far as spitting on the guy or hitting him repeatedly, and he still try to walk away and the female do anything in they power to get from the situation,and at the end of it he may push her to the floor, shake her,or smack her just so he can get away.

I dont think that its kool when females use that you not supposed to hit me rule to the extreme
and provoke the guy and then call him a pussy ect just to get the dude to hit them.I've seen some girls that straight deserved it, I also dont think its kool when guys think that abusing a women is the only option, If your girl is getting you so heated to the point where you want to hit her then its time to dip.

Ive had friends beating up, by the men they "love" and look at it as a form of love and that shit is not love. Walking around with black eyes like thats the new fashion trend. I've also seen those same friends do everything to provoke the abuse, knowing their mans breaking point and no caring, but the didnt run to the cops they fought back .. I have a friend that thinks its a form of a man showing his strength

I'm not saying that its okay for dudes to beat on women or vise versa. If that person knows her breaking point and doesnt care for it then please get out.

I've had the friend speeches about how its not kool, it goes thru one ear and out the other. I'm jus glad that I havent had to attend any funerals or hospitals because of abuse.

Speak on it .. I'm listening

Untill Next Time =* Muah SWAK! Much Love-Ms.Truth

Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up