Hip-Hop Awards Recap

Rick Ross starts it off with BMF with diddy & Dj Khaled,Then goes into my favorite joint Mc.Hammer , The they bring Mc.Hammer (Only Right) to perform to legit to quit. I guess he wanted to show that 30 million aint hurt his dance moves.

Mike Epps came out on skates "Rick Ross Is The New Bary White" lmao.

Nelly and Kelly came out to present the 1st award Rookie Of The Year:Nicki Minaj (Duh! If she wasnt in that cat. then it shouldve went to J.Cole) "I wanna thank all the girls of hip-hop I love you" Truce with Kim???? hmmm 

Soulja Boy comes on to perform Pretty Boy Swagg (I hate this song) He too damn skinny thats nasty, crack is not for him. (My god-daughter dead ass singing this damn song smh lol)


The Cypher Raekwon , Wiz Khalifa, Bones (Freestyle Friday Champ), Yelawolf (white boy,never heard of him)
Trey Songz & Trina come on to present Best Combo: Jay-Z & Alicia Keys Empire State Of Mind (W)

Gucci Mane & Swizz Beats come out to perform Gucci Time (I like this song for some reason). Gucci had on some thick ass chains lol


2nd Cypher Tyga Kunvia (From D12) Diamond,Royce Da 5'9-

Antonie Dodson performs his internet sensation Hide Ya Kids, that was ghetto as HELL! smh


The it was Waka Flocka Flame he performs Hard In The Paint, in the beginning he aint do shit but bring dudes on stage, smh then went into No Hands and still aint no nothing I see why Stephen Hill was upset.


J.Cole is next to hit the stage he does my song Who Dat!.The crowd was feeling him .Watch him he going places! He ended his set with this is a song for my haters Gary Colman just died so that means life is short"


Nicki Minaj comes on stage and showed her different personalities and to present Best Club Banger:Rick Ross BMF. (W)

3rd Cypher The  Fathers & Sons OMG, DoughBoy, Ice Cube &,Diggy,Jojo,Rev Run
Diplomats Renion they perform Salute, Juelz look so damn GOOD! its kool to see them back together, they was killing shit before.

Monique came on to give praise to Salt-N-Pepper and Spin they showed a package with Missy Elliot & Tarji Henson talking about Salt-N-Pepper, they deserve it ! Martin Lawrence came on giving them love. I am Hip-Hop awards honorees 


4th Cypher Reek Da Villian ,Zawcain,Mickey Facts, Busta was there but didnt spit hmmm..

2111221218
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - Explore international webcam videos.

Mike came out with the shinny suite mocking diddy lmao.


Big Boi turn to perform-Aint No DJ, ft YelaWolf.


5th Cypher G.O.O.D. Music : Pusha T,Big Sean (He's a hot rapper),Cyhil da prince,Common, & Kanye

2111221324
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - Explore international webcam videos.

B.O.B. performs Dont let me fall. looking like a Jimi Hendrix 


R.I.P. to the word Movement . Bently and Keri Hilson present People's Champ:Nicki Minaj

R.I.P. Gang Starr glad they finally saluted him, cause they didnt do it at the BET awards.


Cali Swagg District hits the stage Teach me how dougie is my shit.And then Shock G come on stage to perform the classic The Humpty Dance. The does a tribute for Tupac playing I get around (My Favorite Song from Tupac)


Overall is was iight, The cyphers are what saved it.. let me hear your opinions 
Pics from Bet.com and Video from Ms.Info.tv


Untill next time =* Muah Much Love Ms.Truth For SWAK



Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up