SO KODAK Trey & Drake! Updated Pics

So 2night was the Drake & Trey So Kodak show at the best buy theater!!!!!!...


Pitbull and Rihanna I guess were supposed to be there but couldnt come, which is kool with me!!!

So they showed the Drake Trey Pitbull & Rihanna 's Kodak commericals..

DJ Enough hit the stage to talk about the new Kodak M580 camera, that takes a picture and with the hit of one button can share that same pic on facebook,twitter,ect. Nice camera I may need to get that. If you would like it hit they website. http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=2/6868&pq-locale=en_US&_requestid=20211

Trey hits the stage first.Looking very nice in his jacket and suite might I add. Performing his hits Invented Sex,Say Ahh,Cant Be Friends,Hitting a new song off Passion Pain and Pleasure Love Faces, Neighbors Know My Name to the current hit Bottoms Up, Which was great. I think the fact that Trey doesnt have back-up dancers backup-singers shows that he can hold a show by himself. Even though I seen that at the PPP (Passion Pain & Pleasure Tour). We rocked out, screamed yelled and sanged yes sanged right along with him lol. Plus Trey gave me some eye contact (Screams)

Before Drake comes on, a young lady next to me says Trey's Mom April was taking pics, and I decided that I should go take  that opportunity to meet the woman who birth such a great son. I told her a little about me and how black roses helped me get thru the hardest breakup in my life and she told me that was her favorite song and then showed me her black roses watch that Trey got her for mother's day.We talked for a few more mins talking about thick girls and being beautiful and owning up to it. I'm glad I meet her =)


Now it was Drakes turn...He kept the crowed going off that energy that Trey left on that stage, and came out to 9am In Dallas then going into some of his hits like Show Me A Good Time, Say Something, Up All Night (I needed Nicki to be there to do her verse but she wasnt =( ), also to Forever, To hitting the new joint with him and Lil Wayne Right Above It (Which is my SH*T) to ending the set with Fancy!!!! Oh you fancy huh?? lol.

This was the 2nd time I seen Drake perform (1st time was at summer jam) and like the umteen time I've seen Trey =D. I have to give thanks to Teisha because she really looked out for me, and I will be paying her back for that TRUST and believe. S|o all they Trey Angels I meet tonight, and My Trey Fam Jazzy, and the 2 Whitney's. Also to Pretti I'm glad she was there even tho we wasnt together for the night the time we was together it was fun as hell =).

Here's some video that was already posted

Trey:



Drake:

*Videos Via Miss Info =)
And here are some pics.. Will be updating this*



The young ladies I met for the night =)

I had to jump in =)
Pretti and Dee

Slim Jaz & ME (I look crazy lol)

I really need a camera or to get mines fixed because the next couple pics aint as clear =( but hey what can i do at this point so bear with me.
My Favorite/Best Pic of Trey




Drake


I have more pics but these were the best ones =)
Thanks Jasmine for these pics.






Tweet This

1 comments:

whitney said...

I'm super happy tht my girls had fun! Espec Jazz, Kendra & Teish! -@EliseBitchie

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up