The BET HIP-HOP Awards

Yes Hunnie the time is here.Idk about you but for some reason I'm hyped about this awards. Not for the Waka Flocka disaster performance, but for the cypher I know G.O.O.D Music is gonna kill it Common Kanye Pusha T ohh yea I'm readdddddyyyy. And I seen that Rev Run gonna hit the mic. I dont really care for anything else. Of course Trey but you knew that already. lol .
I'm ready for this because it not the normal countdown, there will be some debate that makes it juicy.I cant wait I have a feeling they gonna give it to Em or Wayne as number one, but who care just glad it aint Tupac, that age old debate is wack. I wonder if coke-boy soulja boy is on this countown, if its based on lyrics then he wont come near, and hopefully fab gets the fucking love he deserves they straight play fab on these countdowns like he aint a hot ass artist! So check that out on Oct 15th so please check that out I will have that list on here the night of.. 


Untill Next Time =* Muah -Ms.Truth For SWAK
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up