Aug. 25th 2010 .. A day to remember

Yesterday was a great day for me. First off co-hosting da secret show on www.streetmarketradio.com was a blast thanks to everybody that was there and watching. Had fun, I was very comfortable even got the nickname Ms. Truth lol.. Hey I keep it a 100. You cant watch it on the website look for the aug 25th show.


Then after that a few blocks away. They had a lil memorial thing for the late great Aaliyah. It was at this nice spot called K lounge or KarmaSutra . It was kool. They said some of the people from the aaliyah memorial foundation.. Jaye (One of my bestfriends) was there with me .. we had some good finger food drinks and some laughs while we listened to Aaliyah's voice in the background. Even tho the dj was wack we enjoyed ourselves, like we always do .. Rest In Peace Aaliyah Dana Haughton Jan. 16 1979- Aug. 25 2001.
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up