Bye Bye July

Hello August. really quick I wanna give bday s|o Brianna (4) Syneria (22) Chapri (19).. Enjoy yall day.

TIME OUT: T.I. and Tiny is like offically married (Tear) I loved Tip since we was dancing all crazy in that video wit beanie man. Well all I can do is wish him the best. They looked nice on the wedding day.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Alicia Keys and Swizz tied the knot as well thas nice Alicia look very pretty.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I'm going to see Trey in Sept. I can't wait =), it was almost a fact that I wasnt going but that has changed =D.. Look at his album cover ..GotDamn!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Okay I cut something out my life, and I'm happier because of it.. Moving on ..When one door closes another one opens right. I passed my C.O. exam I'm happy ya diqq. But since I know they will take forever to get to the next phase of things I will be oh the job hunt for another job. This grind of mines never ends.

Up early feeling good. Enjoyed my weekend.

Adding 2 new joints to the Playlist Hot Toddy Usher & Jay-Z and Trey Songz & Swizz Scratchy

Untill next time =* SWAK
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up