Paper Doll Boutique Celebrates 3 years . Updated

The Paper Doll Boutique has been open for 3 years =D they sell a lot of brands like Robin's Jeans Dime Piece and Married To The Mob. Earlier November I had the pleasure of attending the Paper Doll Boutique event. They had drinks clothes and art. What more can you ask for.. .. I also got to speak with the owner of the boutique Ms. Victoria Sheldon I wanted to ask her some questions and get a better feel of her vision .. Check it out the interview and pics from the event
*Updated* Paper Doll Boutique relocated





Truth :How did the name Paper Doll become the name for the boutique? Any specific story behind it?
Victoria:Everyone would always say i look like a doll and My grandmother used to make Paper Dolls for my mother and aunts when they were kids so I thought it was a perfect name! 

One of the girls rocking a Dime Piece Trust No Bitch Tee


T-What made you want to get into the boutique business?
V-I've always loved clothes, so opening a boutique was the best business venture for me.



T-What makes your boutique different then the rest?
V-Paper Doll Boutique carries brands that are not found in a lot of other stores. I am young and so are my employees so my customers feel like they are getting fashion advice from their peers when they shop at Paper 
Doll.
Vintage Fendi Jacket


T-Do you plan on expanding the boutique to other states?
V-Yes I do plan on expanding to other states. I would love to open locations in Atlanta, LA, Las Vegas.

T-Do you only sell vintage inspired clothing?
V-No I do not only sell vintage inspired clothing. I sell established contemporary and street wear brands as well. 

T-Do plan on selling plus size clothing??
V-I am not sure but anything is possible.

Married To The Mob Tee
T-Do you have any big plans for next year?
V-Yes I do, it's a secret =) 

T- Twitter Do you have one?
V-Yes we do, paperdoll_NYC 

T-Are you having anymore events in the future?
V-Yes we will be hosting Events every month, 

Robins Jeans
T-Any closing thoughts???
V-This November made three years and I just want to thank everyone for their continued support. 

They didn't have just clothes, they had handbags,art and jewelry  










Art By Henry Kielmanowicz( Bino@Pipline.com)

Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up