@JColeNC Cd Signing


I was geeked Tuesday Sept 27th not just because I was off work that day lol, but because J.Cole album was finally OFFICIALLY out and I was gonna get the chance to see him . J&R music had a cd signing just for him and I had that wristband on deck for me and my sister .. She was TOOO hyped .. She feel Cole speaks to her soul .. Okay so Line was around the corner from 3pm .. I got there around too waited in line for 4 hours just to get my cd signed and to tell Cole that he inspires Hip-Hop and get a high five .. Hey idc it was all worth it, Since everything is sold out and I'll probably won't see him in concert this winter this was enough for me =) .. While waiting in line I took some pics of the loyal fans that waited with me for Cole to show up ..




 More Pics Below




this girl right here was soo cool .. I didnt get a chance to get her info but I wish her and Omari the best =) .. 
Thanks to these fans and more Cole will be NUMBER FUCKING 1 next week predicted to sell 240-250k in the 1st week Highest debut since Nicki's Pink Friday and 1debut since BOB's album to hit number one .. COLE WORLD NO BLANKET!!!! okay had to get that out .. Now inside with Mr.Cole
******* 
Let me start of my saying that My camera sucks it works when it wants to so I do apologize for the blurry pics 




My sister show Cole her tattoo



He told her that shit is HOT! 

Yours Truly .. I look all shinny lol .. 
and the End product was this 
Happy what more can I say =) -Truth





Tweet This

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEYYYYY!!! DEF KISS APPROVED!! MAN O MAN!

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up