New Music From Mister and Chris Brown

Today I have 2 joints for yall ..

The 2 joints is from my older brother that goes by the name Mister he let me blog about him finally if you following me on twitter or friends with me on FB I've been sending links all day.. I'ma FAN and not because he's my brother because his shit is HOT I've been bumping these song for too long.. These joints are just the beginning of the HEAT he got for yall .. this is nothing. I know my opinion .. but I want to hear my readers opinions ... Dont just listen give me some feedback.


 1st Joint-I'ma Rider *One Of My Favorite Joints


Continue Reading





Check out the Youtube page Youtube.com/MarqHim



My 2nd Joint is from Chris Brown (I heard this joint from FunkMasterFlex) and I've been bumping this. It didn't make F.A.M.E. but its still HOT so check it out Chris Brown ft Timbaland Talk Ya Ear Off


I hope yall enjoy these joints like I do .. if not then OH WELL .. they STILL HOT lol -Kisses Truth






Tweet This

1 comments:

NotoriousLadyD. said...

"I'm a Ryder" by Mister!! Nice!!!

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up