10,000 Views

Me rocking a Sealed With A Kiss
Tee. =)

To some this may be small .. but for me this is major 10,000 wow .. because people wouldn't come to a wack page right?? . I know I'm not riding with the big dogs but I like my blog. Its just an expression of me and what I like and whats on my brain .. I questioned my future with this blog many times, but when I see something that bothers me or  something I'm excited about I jump on here, so I guess I'm supposed to just type what I feel. People still check it out showing me love .. =D My own editing (No I'm not good with photoshop at ALL) so I do what I can. This is what I love to do, and I really will continue to do it no matter what. I just really appreciate all the of love HONESTLY. When someone hits me up talking about how they like my blog it really makes me smile. So hopefully in the next couple months I can do more and give more. I'm excited .... 


This Vibe Magazine Ultimate Contest Search is something I found out a few days ago. It would be a wonderful accomplishment to work for Vibe. I feel that I can bring that fresh voice to Vibe. If I don't win its okay I still will do what I love. If you would like to vote 4 me  http://t.co/wMXAj1q

                                           So again thanks to all my readers, family and friends that support me I love ya-Truth 
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up