Music In My Head Phones

ALLLLLL Week .. I been bumping a few things .. like ..

This mixtape goes so hard I love it .. If you dont have it I beg you to get it . Fabolous goes in very smooth feel that everybody can jam to ..  One of my favorite joints off this mixtape is



Also I have been in my J.Cole zone .. listening to The Come Up-Friday Night Lights ..




I also been playing I rather be with you from off that Wale mixtape .. I know I'm late but idc that song is HOT! . I dont go hard for wale like that .. he cool though I should start listening more . lol




Okay I know people go in on ODD Future.. But I like some of the music, Just because they have different beliefs doesn't mean that they can't have good music, and that also means that I don't have to believe in what they do ..  they dont always talk about God rape and murder .. so listen b4 you put them in a box .. On that note I like this joint called Up.


its more playing in the headphones but I just wanted to touch on a few things ... all these joints are Kiss Approved so enjoy-Truth 
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up