Sun Of A Gun * @CoryGunz MTV Show* Yall Ready ??


Now over the last few years I've heard about Cory Gunz but I've always heard mix reviews about him, some think he nice and can go far and some are iffy on him and some just aint feeling him. I always felt like people never really gave him a chance before the have opinions. Me personally I have heard a couple joints from him b4 he became apart of young money .. The main two was his joint Get Right To Night with Ryan Leslie and his verse on A Milli.. I always wonder what type of dude he was, is he quite or funny or a straight serious dude.The show should be able to answer that question. So I will be watching on Thursday the 28th at 11pm will you ??? -Truth

A Milli Verse

*Over a million views*

Get Right Tonight .. *My Favorite Joint*


Peep the Trailer  For The Show ..





Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up