Lil Kim Black Friday Plus Da Secret Room

Happy belated thanksgiving to my readers I havent been feeling good.. so I havent been going hard like I normally do.. But I had to come on and talk about Kim's Nicki diss.. I like Nicki but I love Kim .. I wish these bitches would kiss and make up.. But ... This is a sport and people are gonna get competitive! So you have Romans Revenge the semi subliminal joint to Kim.. and the Black Friday the straight out diss track.. Which  DISS RECORD is better, not which is a better song because thats different!.. As in diss records go Kim's Black Friday goes in harder then Romans Revenge .. Hey Nicki fans yall gonna disagree because of ya love for Nicki and I'm a fan of hip-hop so I'ma keep it 100 no matter the opinions of others.. just compare lyrics.. You'll change your mind!









Lyrically its better sorry!... 

Moving on... I wasnt able to make Da Secret Room this week but my girls held me down!..Check it out 


Make sure you look out for Marc Papers (Freestyle Friday Winner) & Abyss Da Dark on Da Secret Room Wednesday =D 

Until Next Time -Truth
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up