Romans Revenge Vs Kim In Queens

I'mmmm backkkkkkk .. I had to take some time off to do me as normal.. Thanks to the readers that still came and checked my stuff out..

Okay now back to the issue at hand..

Kim & Nicki: Recap Kim feels that Nicki is stole her swagg with  colorful weaves and the photo shoot ect. and saying that Nicki aint pay homage to her. So Kim went on to talk ish about Nic in many interviews including Ed lover show on power 105.1.




So Nicki decided to not say anything for awhile.. just saying that how much she charge for a verse is her diss record, how much she charge to be at a show is her diss.. Untill recently when she came out with the diss record Romans Revenge ft Slim Shady.. "Got some niggas out in Brooklyn that’ll off your top" Nicki is going to say that Romans's Revenge is NOT for Kim. But based on that line you know it is ....


So Kim didnt take that shit lightly.. So she went to queens (Nicki HomeTown) and said 
“I will erase this b*tch’s social security number, first of all I 
don’t even need a record right now and I’d kill that b*tch with 
my old sh*t. My records ain’t just enter the charts, they made 
history. WTF is this bullsh*t, this sh*t come and go.” .. 


That sounds like Hardcore Kim to me.. which is all smiles for me .. I think Roman's Revenge is a kool song but as a diss record it fails for me, idk why I just wasnt hyped about this song when my homie hit my jack to tell me about it .. I want Kim to say what she needs to say to Nicki and move on.. I was hoping for another song from these 2 because that Grinding Making Money was TRASH!!..


If you havent heard Roman's Revenge here you go:



Kim In Queens Last Night: 





Nicki ONLY came at Kim now because she need the buzz for her album.. its a marketing strategy

Until next time -Truth 

Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up