My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy:


My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy:


I’m caught up in this DARK FANTASY seeing a DEVIL IN A NEW DRESS I walk up and get closer to see that its a MONSTER and I feel the need to RUNAWAY but as I continue to look I see that this monster is GORGEOUS and the POWER that it has over me has me SO APPALLED so I start to play the BLAME GAME with my own emotions thinking how is this possible to be a gorgeous devil with so much power over me..That must be a HELL OF A LIFE  to be able to do that even though its only make believe its only a fantasy, but what will happen if it was real ?? WHO WILL SURVIVE IN AMERICA? will you be LOST IN THE WORLD when ALL OF THE LIGHTS are on and devil is shown and you notice its not who or what you thought it was
Something off the top of the dome using the title tracks from the album 
Until Next Time-Truth
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up