Album Reviews For Kanye, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna,and Lloyd Banks

Kanye, Nicki Minaj,Lloyd Banks & Neyo Rihanna all have albums out .... This how I feel about them .

I give My Dark Twisted Fantasy 5 kisses Very HOT! album I dont have a favorite song because they all are hot in there own way. The only thing I would have loved is if Kanye added Take One For The Team on the album but its okay because it apart of G.O.O.D Fridays =D

Pink Friday gets 3 kisses from me. Okay album Nicki does a lot of singing on this album she is not as crazy as
I thought. I figured that she would be very outrageous and wild but she was calm.. Some of the songs are catchy and might stick to me after awhile. I was hyped to hear the Blazing joint, A moment is a kool joint. But no matter how the album is her fans are gonna hype her up!

4 kisses is what Rihanna's loud gets from me. I at first i had no intentions of listening to this album but I cant be that way I have to give people a chance and I like this album. I like a bunch of songs the only one I cant fucks with is complicated with all that screaming lol.. I like this album just like Rated R.

He's back ladies and gents.. 4 kisses is what Mr. Banks gets from me .Hunger for more was FIRE! so you know I was expecting that from this album. Ive only heard this album twice since last night and I'm satisfied if you like bangers this is for you. the only reason it didnt get 5 kisses is because I like H.F.M. a little better lol .. My favorite joints are Celebrity Start It Up and I Dont Deserve You and Take Em To War & So Forgetful

I havent gotten Neyo's yet sorry I'll give yall that review but my mommy said on a scale from 1-5 its a 3 but I will listen to it myself and give yall my own review.. 



Hit me with you OPINIONS people let me know what you think of these albums ..
Untill next time Much Love -Truth Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up