More The Just Tits & Thighs



I’m more then just thick thighs and some titties, dont ask me how my head game is ask me about the head on my shoulders. DUDE: oo shorty you have some big tits. Yes I have big titties and I know that I dont need you to tell me what you would like to do with them..
Be original ..Cant?? because you are a clone, you have studied “The How To Pick Up A Female” handbook and dont know how to think with your brain and not with your dick. Hmm I’m a bitch now because you dont spark my interest„ no your a brain dead loser because you never use the word brain unless its in a lil wayne song smh..
Yes I have nice legs. NO I do not want to you to tell me how you would like to see them up the air while your dicking me down. Sex is all you want then I’m not the female for you. The girl you just fucking wont be there if you fall on hard times, she will only be there when your dick is hard, the girl your just fucking wont be there if people abandon you,she will be one of the 1st people walking out the door.. 
If you have a woman worthy dont treat her like the hoes you just wanna fuck .. The woman worthy will be there if you fall on hard times, the worthy woman will be the 1st person there with the world turns its back on you …-Truth 









Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up