R.I.P. to Tysha Jones

Pic via http://thaatcaligood.tumblr.com/

Sad Story ..
  
Yesterday I told yall I was going to the beach, and that's what me and about 4,000 other people did. Everything was good water was cold, sun was blazing music playing everybody having a good time. Firecrackers were going scaring people and then a fight broke out, nothing too crazy, then another fire cracker went off then about 25 mins (if that) guns were fired, Honestly we didn't stay to find out who what where and why , everybody was just tryna get out of there. On the way home checking fb we read that people were shot .. and even getting home and watching it on the news nobody was killed.. But today getting up and reading the news I heard about Tysha being shot in the armpit and later on dying at Coney Island Hospital ,it really hurts to hear about her losing her life because NOBODY deserves to lose their life, especially at the beach, a place to where everybody goes to have fun, and enjoy a hot day. She was only 16 =( .. .. So Rest In Peace to Tysha and Pray for those that have been shot and are still in the hospital. 

The NY Post have no regards for her family and that video on worldstar either.. My heart goes to her family .. -Truth 
Tweet This

3 comments:

Dezi said...

I agree it just sad!!! now everybody that owns a big think they untouchable but they dont realize when you take somebody's life its not funny or cute and it damn sure dont make anybody man/woman... When is the killing going to end? I had a friend who was shot in the head and back in bed-stud RIP RASHAD!!!! he was only 23 with a son!!! she was only 16 yrs old she didnt even start living her life!!!Guns = killing ppl dying... Why cant we just all get along???

Anonymous said...

i was there yesterday with my two daughters. it could have been us. my heart and prayers go out to her family and loved ones.

Anonymous said...

Shit happened right after I left. No bueno. Too many kids on that beach for the fk'ry. SMH.

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up