June 1st Update pt 2 (Just Me)

I've had a rollercoaster of events , Had an ex walking back into my life giving the closure that was wanted, I wont say needed because I learned to go on with life thinking I was never gonna get the apology that I deserved, But It was given and I'm good, I can't ask for anything else. Everybody had their opinions on the situation, well I wouldn't say everybody because I didn't tell many I kinda kept it to myself, I didn't feel like being judge and hearing what people would do if they were in my shoes, so I kept it private and saved myself the headache.. 

Now having a friend try to cut me off, I'll say this with me I feel like this if your a friend your a friend and if you don't want to be a friend feel free to walk away, I'll cut all ties and move on with my life, I don't call many people my friends, so to have someone that I've know since the 10th grade come at me with some bullshit it blew mines, but  my mother said something to me that got me to thinking, what has he done for you for you to treasure his friendship, and I couldn't think of anything, I've always been there for him when he needed me, but when I really needed him he was nowhere to be found and would try to make for up for it, idk me and him have had agruments, but I feel like anytime I tell him he bugging its like he can't handle it, even if its in a joking manner .. idk I cut people off just to not deal with the bullshit like this.. and I guess I have to do the same with him.. if he give a fuck he'll admit his faults, if not then what else can I do but move the fuck on I'll sleep the same at night ..

I have got to get on a plan to start working out, now its hot I want to start working on it so by my bday in feb I'll be back to what I was I gained a little weight and need to drop it quick, still single and I wouldn't say I'm looking I'm just open to the idea..  Only if Trey was mines lol ... 

Just venting .. Gotta leave in a few hours enjoy ya day people -Truth 


Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up