Official Monster Video plus more ..

By the way this pic is TOUGH

Okay so the OFFICIAL video is here, they added a disclaimer at the beginning and a couple extra scenes, Glad the video wasn't shelved and was actually able to to see the light of day, Even tho for me the song has died out a little, the video couldve done damage if it was able to be fully released, Ughh to the people that bitched about the video, but I bet if it was in a movie theater nothing would have been said. Whatever moving on, So for those like my sister that never got a chance to see it .. Here you go ..


New Joints added to my playlist ...



Cyhi Da Prynce drops a joint for emotional ft 2 Chainz Royal Flush 2 coming soon OHHH I can't wait I know he gonna give me the heat I need ..
listen below




DL Here (2DopeBoyz)




Dj Webstar and Nicki Minaj Bought The Bar is stuck in my head (its all Nicey fault)







.. S|O to DjXclusive for putting me on to Busta Rhymes ft LLCool J Killin Em ..  "Ladies Love Me I'm On My Breezy"




Already added to the iPod .. (yeah I have one for now .. but I'm getting my zune back I hate ipods cant do half the shit you can with zune) 
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up