June 1st Update Bey, Rih, Trey, Chris, and Cole


Okay Ive been a bit busy so I havent had a chance to update the blog in awhile .. so Here is goes ...


Just heard Beyonce's new single Best I Never Had .. I feel like its the new female anthem a new Irreplaceable, Run the world is the urban record and 1+1 is the slow jam love song and BINH is the pop Z100 record .. I like it (it kind of applies to my life in a certain way) Beyonce is definitely setting the path for a great comeback .. and I'm glad because I missed that bitch lol, so this summer looks like Bey will be on FIYAH!!!!



Rihanna Dropped the video for Man Down. Man down is one of my favorite joints off the album I played it so damn much I'm giving it a break lol (I'm starting to see a trend in the music game, drop as man videos or singles as possible to keep music and promotion flowing, Rihanna just dropped the video for California King Bed like yesterday lol .. but I aint mad), My question is I know Rihanna is Bajan and she rep Jamaica pretty hard no problem but why didnt she do a video in Barbados or rep the colors, just a question I had while watching the video, The video touches on a Rape situation causing her to pop ol boy.. Peep it for yourself


Sean Kingston Trey Songz ect below




Sean Kingston in stable condition, Glad to hear that, even tho I'm not a fan its good to hear that he is okay , if you didn't hear he was in a jet ski accident over the weekend. People can be inconsiderate sometimes, and was trying to kill him off on social sites, I think that just fucking cruel, but hey we have dumbasses in the world , hey without the idiots we wouldn't know them from the mature.. But they say Sean is doing much better from  being in ICU, he writing on note pads and responding well, so in a about 6 weeks he should be okay ...

Memorial Day: Mines was okay hung out with the fam, Bbq laughs, and went to the pier with my cousin Nida and just reflected on life and gossiped about whats going on in our lives .. Good times =) .. Well while I was here in Bklyn chill the rest of Brooklyn was in Miami, I hope they had a good time ..

Trey Songz, Chris Brown ect had a show in Miami over the weekend and they bugged out at the club afterward .. Peep the videos

Trey & Drake Performing Unusual and Successful (I've never had the chance to watch them both on stage peforming successful live =( )


Chris Brown's Full performance (Fan Video)


Then they asses got wasted














I wish I was there
More pics at AllTheParties.com

Now I'm bumping this J.Cole Disgusting .. I love him if you aint heard ...


Enjoy the videos like I have .. Kisses -Truth

Tweet This

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVING THESE SONGS AND PLUS WAYNE'S HOW TO LOVE AND BEYONCE AND ANDRE 3K'S NEW SONG PARTY!

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up