New Videos, Beyonce "4" Track Listing, and more ...


Dirty Money Finally dropped the video for Looking for Love ft Usher .. They had the trailer out a few months ago, Glad they came with the video, I thought it wasn't gonna drop glad it did ... I noticed that this video is dark just like all of the Dirty Money video's, Okay Diddy come with something different .. thanks Truth ..  Usher needs to cut all that hair off (Not a fan of guys with the Rawse look)





And T-Pain came out with the video for Best Love Song ft Chris Brown, something different thats not out now, just a fun video I thought it was cute that the love interest was a rocker chick with ice blonde hair. Love the fact that it was them as all of band members  (Very Andre 3000 Hey Ya ish) enjoy







Beyonce 4 Tracklist (Thanks to FB )
1. 1+1
2. I Care
3. I Miss You
4. Best Things I Never Had
5. Party (Ft Andre 3000)
6. Rather Die Young
7. Start Over
8. Love On Top
9. Countdown
10. End Of Time
11. I Was Here
12. Run The World (Girls)

I personally can't wait for this album, I think Bey will come with the heat that she is known for while trying to give something new, I like that Girls joint, and I heart till the end of time (the track that leaked) and I like that also so I'm ready to get that album June 28th.. Will you???










Law and Order Star Christopher Meloni Not returning for season 13 According to NY Daily News
"Christopher Meloni, who has played Detective Elliot Stabler on "SVU" since its inception in 1999, has decided not to come back for the program's 13th season on NBC, TVLine reports. 

Costar Mariska Hargitay had already put one foot out the door, announcing she wants to downsize her role this season by only appearing in the first 13 of the show's 22 episodes. Jennifer Love Hewitt apparently will replace Hargitay's Detective Olivia Benson. "


I know for a fact that Law and Order will NOT be the same with out Stabler and will suck with Olivia in some of the episodes. I watch Law and Order all the time, it never gets old I hope they are able to fix it because I can't take the show without them... 

*Stop fronting it never looks good for you in the end* 

Love my readers-Truth





Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up