May 9th

Ummm I havent updated the blog in a little so I'ma touch on a few things ....

If You didnt get my fb status or tweet yesterday Happy Mothers Day ..

The lakers LOST!!! hahahahaha .. I'm sick of Kobe . so HAHAHAHA to the dick riders ....


Pacquiao whopped Mosley's ass I should've bet money .. I knew Mosley wasn't gonna win . he need to give it up.. Mosley walked away with 5 million so he aint that hurt at the lost. The losers are the people that spent money to see that .. I watched mines online ;)




Nicki Minaj has the new video for Super Bass UGHH .. Now why not a video for the songs on the fucking album .. Did it on em . Save Me, Here I am , Blazing maybe .. not fucking Super Bass .. Whatever .. P.s. when is Tragedy gonna drop .. I want to hear the whole song already ..


Right on the lines of that .. Out of all the songs on her album Rihanna drops a video for California King Bed .. Why not Man Down or Fading, damnit .. I wish these artist would listen to me when I'm screaming at the lappy lol .. She lucky I still like this song .. So look for the video a little later

Last but not least ...If I didnt tell you b4 the love of my life is following me on Twitter =) Yeah Trey Songz excited ..


Umm I have some joints on repeat ... Frank Ocean Novacane , Kelly Rowland  Motivation, Jhene Aiko Sailing Souls Mixtape and Fabolous The Soul Tape .. and Mister (My brother) let me hear some new joints last night HOT!! please be on the look out for him ....
Please get this mixtape!! 


Umm other then that .. I hope yall enjoyed the weekend ..





Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up