Blac Heart Girl

Blac Heart Boys is my brother's team and Blac Heart Girl(s) is mines. It kind of fits me at this point. I almost went back into those warm fuzzy feelings that you get when you meet someone. Almost made an ass out myself again. Almost wont happen again.
I think I'm supposed to love me and just me. You don't deal with the bullshit. So back on my closed heart flow. throw the chains back on with a few extra. I think I got ahead of myself. I won't just settle for anything I wasn't selfish in two different situations and it just smacked me in the face. So what was I supposed to learn? This shit gets to me sometimes. But I can't let it get to me at all cause all it will pass. No pain is forever right?.. So it is what it is wiping my hands of it where is my towel. This was on my brain had to get it out. I'ma strong chick I wont cry but I may shed a tear.

I just have to adjusted my chains so they can't come loose this time. Now sitting here listening to Rick Ross New Album. Not bad so far .. Grind don't stop gotta fight harder then ever for ME!..

New Stuff Teflon Don Rick Ross. (The 1st album by him I actually wanted to listen to )
Ashton Martin Music is my new joint 4real

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And Nicki Minaj New video for Your Love..
I thinks its a nice video nice colors and Nicki looked nice (I'm no hater)

Untill next time =* S.W.A.K.
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up