Mel, Dream & New Music

So Mel Gibson is buggin and The Dream is a fukkin loser to the fullest Plus New Music

Okay so as yall already kno Mel Gibson done jumped off the buliden on this baby momz told her that he hopes he gets raped by a bunch of black niggas.. if you havent seen the video's

This dude is wiling out

The Dream he is a super lame 2 me .. I do feel bad for Christina she jus keeps gettin dumped. !st Nick Cannon who is now probably laughin at her now since he married to Mariah , and now the Dream who wasnt all that 2 begin with . thas why nobody buyin his albums lol.Christina take what u can and you and baby Violet be happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
**This lil titties having as nigga smh

New music okay I added 2 new songs to my Bump this playlist Lloyd Banks & Lloyd Any girl good beat .. Lloyd Banks album lookin like it may be HOT!.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trey & Nicki Bottoms Up. like pt 2 to say ahh, its kool nicki does her animated skit on the track. its a club joint. Cant wait to hear the rest of the new album Passion Pain & Pleasure due out Sept 14th a day after my bitch La bday and 2days before he comes to NY ohhh yea I plan on being there ya diqq.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also I added Chris Brown Talk That Shit, Its not new to me since I been bumping this for the last couple weeks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
** created the pic myself as well =)

Usher video for there goes my baby came out 2day can u say pt2 to Trading Places.. Good work on making them swear Ush.. peep the video if u havent



Untill Next Time Kisses =* S.W.A.K.
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up