September is here ...


Its September people ... School year getting ready to start. Cuffing season getting ready to begin, September  means cute jackets and or hoodies, time to put them sandals away pull out the cute boots, cool air, leaves falling. Honestly this is my favorite season, because its not freezing cold and it not blazing hip-hop and r&b outside it just perfect. You can be comfortable. I have to separate my clothes start putting away the shorts(which I only wore once this summer ,shorts are not my thing for some reason lol.). Its Labor Day weekend so everybody is West Indian this weekend. Me personally I wont be participating in any activities, I'm good ..  I'm good with some food and a good movie.  -Truth

P.S. On this day in 2010 I just received 1,000 views on the blog .Now I'm at 16,000 and counting .. Thank You so much .. =)
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up