Just venting ..

Being nice don't work , being a classy chick don't work no more, actually wanting to get to know someone don't work no more so I'm done. What is the point .. for a min I thought maybe it was something I'm doing wrong, but that's not the case. I found a diary entry I wrote years ago after a bad breakup and I said that relationships are not for me , and I still believe that. I just don't get it Guys will really pick a female that hasn't graduated high school does nothing but get pregnant and chill in the hood with no goals over a female that work had her own goals independent.. Idk this world is backwards now .. Oh well I'm already used to the bullshit and fuckery... I might need to start going to church .. idk .. Just venting as normal ..  
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up