Staying Single

Okay so being single for a year has not phased me at all. But looking at these dudes out here now, I feel like I will be single for a lot longer. These guys out here are funny I don't have these super high standards but damn. Clean funny outgoing smart, have something legal going for themselves and attractive. I mean there's more but that's the base, I'm not asking for dude to be Trey Songz fine but damn I don't want a foot. Idc about race or color light or dark or in the middle. Damn! I feel like all the unattractive men of the world like me smh, cool to have them as friends,but not as my man, and then they act so desperate ughhh its annoying.So I'm cool being single..If anybody I find attractive or worth talking to the just want sex or situations are complicated to where nothing can grow, so I'm, back to square one.Also listening to friends go through the issues they do in a relationship and how they settle for less because they feelings are involved give me another reason to stay single. Yes I do get lonely sometimes.But looking back on everything in the last 3 years of my life I'm more happy single then trying to force myself to change for a relationship or settling for less. Once a guy comes into my life that's ready to get on that road to a relationship then I'll give it a chance.But for now I'm better off single.=* (S.W.A.K)
Tweet This

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont judge others actions on why ur single.There is somebody out there for you,sometimes people choose the wrong partners and blame everything else.I know where you are coming from being single myself,but believe there are better guys out there,if u carry yaself well and be at the right place,u will find that guy,he cant be perfect,hell nobody is.My 2 Cents

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up