Take Your Mask Off (1st written 3|30)


What's the difference between a guy that wants to becareful of your feelings, and one that doesn't, when the goal is jus sex?
the guy that doesnt care is straight honest and to the point and you can choose of you want to mess around with dude or not.
the guy that tries to be careful of your feelings doesn't do anything but hurt your feelings in the end.
You already wrapped up and then your feelings end-up getting hurt no matter how hard u try to fight it
What is LOVE?? does that shit even exsit. People try hard to say they are in love but doesn't know the first thing about it .
See me I ve had the boyfriend that you gave your all too and he crushed it like a bug, and I ve had they guy that tries to care about me and how i feel
and Now I'm stuck in fuck-land, EVERY GUY in my life at this point jus wants to just have sex. From "bestfriends" to the regular guys on the street.
I rather be alone. why waste my time with these people, all they going to do is have sex with me and leave me unsatistfied, and feeling empty. So I rather
stick with a toy, at least I know what the toy is for.I'm really anti-guys right now.There is only one guy caputures my interest but lives in another state
and lets be real that will never work unless I move or He moves (At this point I wouldnt have a problem doing that!).The sucky'st (my word) part of this
is I CANNOT FIND A SONG THAT DESCRIBES MY MOOD, I was always find a song that helps me cope with whatever I'm going thru (exhales)..To some it made seem like
I'm over reacting but IDC IT'S HOW I FEEL, if anybody ever happens to read this, I personally dont care for comments its just getting it off my chest instead of
going my friends that can either make it feel better for the moment, not give a fuck. So I rather write .... =* (S.W.A.K)
Tweet This

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so true mamaz..(poetry fingers)kick dat real shit gurrrlll!

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up