Me & Him Pt 2

I thought about it and have racked my brain... I didn't care at this point what about the negative side of us.. I should've know better staying away from him should've been the plan from jump.Being single of this long and having someone that you trust and have known for all these years is standing right in front of me and saying I'm here I have had these feelings for you since high school, Ive watched you with your ex and wanted you then as well. So in my mind I'm thinking I don't wanna ruin the friendship, but then that one night changed it all, things started to happen feelings came that I never had for him in that light. Then we started spending more time and the feeling grew a little, to a point that made me think maybe he could be the man in my life. Then here comes the problems. As soon as he has got me to where he wanted me to be for all this time he starts to back away. Like WTF this is why I don't wanna fuck with anybody guys say and pretend like they care and wanna be there but when it comes to anything emotional shit changes. It's all my fault I shoud've never even attempt to even act on any type of feelings. A black heart is what I want its better that way life is better that way so that I'm not going through shit like this. Plus I have a idea for a new tat =). But throwing the chains on the heart a little tighter this time. So there is no me & him. Moving On!
=* (S.W.A.K.)
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up