@TreySongz She Will Triggamix ect

Come on I cant forget to talk about the remix that hit the net. For Trey the movie's done (Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D) and hair is cut (Thank God) so its back to the music and selling Rocawear's Evolution cologne  .. Trey been keeping the fans pleased while he was doing his thing. Jumping on that DJ Drama's Oh My Remix (Video Coming Soon), and Drakes Headlines, and now Wayne and Drakes She Will. The Original is so fucking hot .. like I bump that song too much, and I listened to Trey tell these bitches now gon drop that pussy get my dick wetter lol. People keep forgetting that Trey was a rapper 1st, I rather listen to Trey spit then Lil B or Wiz. Its just about music, and since it flows easy I'm with it. If it was trash I would say so .. I feel like he was just fucking around in the studio with this, but it came out good so why not put it out. If you really want to hear Trey spit get the mixtapes. Most recent is the Lemmeholdatbeat mixtape. Get on it ..

She Will

Download

Headlines

Download
Oh My Remix

Download

Tonight 8|18

Trey Songz & His Mom accepting a donation from “Moet” of $5K on behalf of “Angels W/ Heart”

Via BitchieThoughts.tumblr





















I heart him .. But I get the feeling you knew that already -Truth 









Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up