My Shopping List .. ect

Had a long week .. Friday is finally here .. Sunday is the day I'm looking forward too tho ..  Well tonight is the Beyonce concert at Roseland. So I'll be taking 100 pictures. I haven't seen Bey live since the Destiny Fulfilled Tour I know wayyyyy back. Plus I get to go with my mommy. Believe it or not if I had to choose anybody to go with its her. I have too much fun with my mommy and I'm blessed that we have the bond. Its not as common as you think. 

I been talking about getting some combat boots forever, and every time I went shopping I wouldn't see any. Well I finally copped a pair, and I seen another pair that I like .. S|O to one of my favorite stores Forever 21. Say what you want, they have cute clothes, for reasonable prices. Their plus size section is not over sized sheet looking clothes that have glitter all over it and ugly patterns. They have clothes for the plus size girl in her young age 16-30. Lane Bryant has clothes that are for parents, and Ashley Steward is in the middle. Well anyway .. I got these: 
 
I want these too. Trust me they look better in person . 

The next thing on my list is some sneakers, two more pairs of shoes and I have to find some coats that I like. I hate coats that make me look 400 pounds (no offense to my larger divas) and I want a nice coat for the fall and for the winter .. I'll be looking at some websites in the next couple days if I have time..  Also some cute cardigans, sweaters, hoodies. I'll be shopping like I'm going back to school.. Why not catch up on them deals lol. 

What you looking forward to throw in your closet for the fall.???? 

I need some websites or stores have any in mind ?? hit the fb page  -Turth 








Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up