R.I.P. Aaliyah (10th year anniversary)


It still hurts to know that she's gone .. I never had the chance to meet her, but her music has touched me and millions of other fans. For her life and during her career you have heard nothing but good comments about her. For her to stay humble and sweet through it all shows it can be possible especially being a celeb, some need to learn from her.

People compare Aaliyah to Beyonce all the time and they weren't even on the same boat two completely separate artist. I do think that if Aaliyah was still here there would be no need for Ciara and I stay by my ground. Aaliyah was able to give that sweet voice over Timbalands hard beats. An Aaliyah, Missy, and Timbaland combo would sure to have you rocking for a lifetime ..

Me and my mom at the funeral (Me holding the pic)

Only being 22 and being able to touch so many is a blessing. She is TRULY missed. I had the opportunity to attend her funeral (of course I was across the street with the rest of her fans ) Singing her songs and getting a glimpse of her casket.. I don't cry when celebs die but I did for her ..

R.I.P. Aaliyah Dana Haughton Jan 16 1979- Aug 25 2001.
Also R.I.P. to the 8 others that were with her on that plane with her lets not forget them.

Enjoy her MTV Diary





Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up