Quick Kiss: Kaleena, Teyana Taylor, J.Cole and more

I'm sorry kissers ... Tryna get my life in order .. working on getting another job and going back to school .. has taking me away from ya .. but I got a couple things to speak on real quick ...

I been bumping Kaleena's mixtape chamber of diaries .. for the last couple weeks .. and might I say I enjoy the hell out of it ...  Go to work, S on my chest and Party and bullshit are my favorites .. Kaleena broke away from the Diddy-Dirty Money Brand and it's working in her favor .. This mixtape is hot.
DL Here:http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-download.php?id=me14e571


I just downloaded Teyana Taylor new mixtape The Misunderstanding of Teyana Taylor. So I'll see if it's hot or not....

J.Cole and Missy FINALLLLY came out with a video for Nobody's Perfect ... I hope it doesn't take another 4 years for Cole to drop another single .. Have me waiting damnit lol .. Missy looking like her old self and Cole looking too yummy in glasses



You may have heard me talk about Real Muzic before .. They have a mixtape coming out .. Sealed Kiss and AudioEmit.com will be the 1st to have that for yall .. Speaking of AudioEmit.com make sure you check that out .. GREAT SITE from one of my closest friends ..


And a little something extra I came across part 2 to Questions by Emmanuel Hudson ..



Part 1 
12 million views ... I downloaded it yes I did .. lol

Smooches kissers -Truth





Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up