My Top 3 videos this week ..

My 1st video up is from Tyrese for Nothing On You .. I love this song .. This is my favorite song off Open Invitation.. So he heard me when I was screaming at the TV to make a video for it lol

Check the chemistry btwn Tyrese and the leading lady Chilli still rocking that baby hair
(This song is perfect for dudes tryna get on they girl's good side)


Next up is something guaranteed to make you shake ya ass .. Wale and Big Sean have teamed up for Slight Work off that Ambition album. This video was directed my Chris Brown (he's getting paper) and has a cameo from J.Cole (luv him)


Not bad CB

Last but not least the New Video From Tyler The Creator OFWGKTA for Rella this video is bugged the hell out but what do you expect from them they dont care and like to have fun ..


and a Bonus video from these crazy funny ass dudes .. peep the Cheat Song ...
Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up