Quick Kiss: Bey & Jay, JOTD and more

Just a quick run through of what I been meaning to talk about !! 

Okay .. So I was one of the many that was NOT able to attend Jay-Z concert at Carnegie Hall but the way the news was catching it, it looks like it was recorded .. SO mayyyyybe there will be a dvd or special coming out soon I hope soo.I haven't seen Jay live since the best of both worlds tour I need to make that happen next time for SURE.. Check out the video of him performing Glory  .. (The song for little Blue Ivy Carter)



Get More: Music News

Too touching ..

And Check out Mrs.Carter shutting down chicks like she just aint have a baby,,


Joint Of The Day 

Now I seen this video on WorldStarHipHop.com a couple days ago 
J.Cole and a rapper by the name 360 in the studio and Cole was making this sick ass beat .. and I hoped that it was for him .. BUT it was for 360 and the song is called What Goes Up.. 
Now here is the finished product 
  I would have preferred Cole but 360 didn't do a bad job .. I downloaded it and been bumping it ..


Love and Hip-Hop "Reunion" or sit down as I should call it .From what I seen it got most questions answered so I guess that was better than them being on stage yelling and pulling hair, idk if Love and Hip-Hop: Hotlanta is going to be as good. Check out the show if you missed it or want to see it again ..

21226221 by YardieGoals


Oh yeah this track from Teairra Mari is catchy too .. I like this better than Olivia's new track ..


Another Track I'm bumping is Trae The Truth I'm On Remix with everybody lol


Enjoy ..



Tweet This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kiss Approved Or Not???


up